Skip to content
- The manuscript should be original and not published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
- Submitted manuscripts should be written in academic american English of international standard in order to be considered for review.
- Manuscripts may be 3000 – 10000 words. They must include abstract (maximum 300 words), summary in English (maximum 500 words), keywords (maximum 5) and the author’s short biography and current affiliation.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address (email@example.com). The document must be set at the A4 paper size standard. The document (including the notes and bibliography) will be 1.5-spaced with 2.5 cm margins on all sides. A 12-point standard font such as Times New Roman should be used for all text, including headings, notes and bibliography.
- Submissions should conform to the notes and bibliography version of The Chicago Manual of Style (http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org).
- If you need more help with citing, check the following citation guide: https://libguides.reading.ac.uk/citing-references/referencingstyles. It provides clear guidance on each citation style, as well as hand-picked links to further resources for each style.
- The journal is committed to a blind reviewing policy according to which the identity of both the reviewer and author is always unknown for both parties.